Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Many coming to know the Lord

Thanks for your prayers! I have been enjoying seeing the Lord work through our team. Especially the first timers that have stepped out in faith. They are seeing God turn there uneasiness into boldness, and allowing them to see lives transformed before their eyes. In the one site I was working in today we shared the gospel with 34 people and had 13 pray to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior!

Please keep praying for the health of my team. The team member with POTS is still not 100%, but is able to go out to her site and serve for about half the day. I have another team member who has been getting lots of nose bleeds (they are not life threatening but distrupting). And I have a team member who is suffering from poison ivy, and keeps find new areas that are effected. Thanks for lifting them up to our great Physician.

Two more days of ministry! Pray my team has strength to finish this race well!

No comments: