Monday, January 24, 2011

Faithful Father

Once again I am blown away by my Faithful Father! His resources are abundant! (even in a down economy!) I definitely went into the end of the year with the hope and the faith that the Lord would provide my financial needs. I have seen Him provide in the past. But it still blows me away to see His children pray and give with a cheerful heart.

Through your gifts I will be able to have my timing belt replaced in my car, and because of the special gifts and increased monthly gifts I have received I can go into 2011 with an awesome jump start on the finances I'll need for the year.

Your partnership in ministry reminds me of Paul's words to the church at Philippi, "Not that I desire your gifts; what I desire is that more be credited to your account. I have received full payment and have more than enough. I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God. And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:17-19)

THANK YOU to God be the glory!

No comments: